The Law Office of Frank Fernandez has been helping clients recover compensation and settle insurance matters in personal injury cases for over 10 years now. We serve individuals and families in Massachusetts in cases ranging from auto accidents, medical malpractice and prescription drug recalls.
If you have lost a loved one or personally have been permanently disabled due to a serious accident or injury, recuperating and getting your life back on track is the first thing on your mind, as it rightly should be. It is also important that you pursue your rights to claim compensation for injuries endured and their financial repercussions on your life and that of your family members. By paying off medical bills and making up for lost wages, you can eliminate financial worries and focus your efforts on moving on.
Why Frank Fernandez’s Representation is Invaluable for Your Case
Only an experienced lawyer can navigate the complex legal rules involving your situation, develop a solid case and argue it with conviction for the best possible outcome. Frank Fernandez has experience on his side, a strong track-record, and spectacular people skills that he leverages for numerous advantages, from evidence gathering to negotiating and of course interacting with you. Attorney Fernandez approaches every case with sensitivity and honesty, at no time do you feel stressed out or manipulated; Frank is passionate about involving you in the process to the extent that you become an informed plaintiff in control of your case and equipped with a full understanding of options and outcomes.
- Frank has been practicing law for 20+ years. He previously worked as a District Attorney in St. Louis, MO.
- He has experience in litigating cases both in State and Federal Courts
- Frank handles matters related to prescription drug cases involving Lexapro, Paxil, Pradaxa, Risperdal, Topamax and Zoloft
- Bi-lingual proficiency (Spanish and English) has earned him the trust of clients across various cross-sections of the community
Frank is completely invested in assuring you a fair trial if needed and the highest compensation for your pain and suffering. He gives you his undivided attention, and has a genuine concern for your well-being.
Frank Fernandez has been involved in multimillion dollar wrongful death claims. Attorney Fernandez was part of a team of attorneys representing the Husband of a woman killed in 2006 who was crushed by a ceiling collapse in a Big Dig tunnel. The case involved a demand against several major construction companies and was a complex litigation resulting in a 28 Million dollar settlement for the client. No case is too big or too small. Call to receive a free consultation and obtain advice as to your personal situation. It is important to speak with an expert sooner than later since time limitations exist which may keep you from bringing a claim later.
Personal Injury Lawsuit in Massachusetts: What You Should Know Deadline for filing a personal injury lawsuit in Massachusetts
Massachusetts’ statute of limitation varies depending on the case and age of the person injured. Many personal injury claims have a three year window to file a personal injury lawsuit in state court. This applies to certain cases except where the injury was latent and couldn’t be discovered immediately after the accident. It is best to seek legal counsel as soon as possible to avoid being barred by time from bringing suit. You can never predict the outcome of settlement discussions and the next step – a lawsuit – can take up significant time, depending on the nature of your case.
No-fault law for auto accident cases :As a no-fault state for auto accidents, Massachusetts expects your insurance carrier to pay all medical bills, associated expenses and lost wages up to the policy limit. You cannot file a case against the offending party unless you have suffered serious and permanent disfigurement and/or your medical expenses exceed $2,000. We help you understand if you can pursue a claim or if the no-fault system applies.
Strict liability for cases involving dangerous products and dog bites : Manufacturers or suppliers of dangerous products, and dog owners are held strictly liable for any personal injury caused. If the defendant’s actions caused your injuries, the party may be found liable even if it has exercised reasonable care in conducting his activities.
- Estimating the financial burden of a long-term or permanently disabling injury is challenging. We can help you get the most out of your claim.
- The compensation awarded is dependent on the severity of injuries, which in turn, is determined from medical bills, recuperation time and other factors. We help you get compensation at the highest compensation range.
- If careless, incompetent, negligent or unprofessional treatment from a doctor, nurse or medical provider is responsible for your illness or injury, you must demonstrate evidence of medical malpractice to support your claims. Improper treatment, failure to diagnose, and failure to warn patients of known risks of a treatment/procedure are categories of malpractice claims that we can present aggressively on your behalf.
- The task of gathering and presenting complex scientific evidence necessary for claims involving toxic exposure requires analysis by an experienced attorney.
- In instances when your insurance company or a government agency refuses to make a settlement offer, we can challenge the decision and give you a fair chance at suitable compensation.
Fight for your rights and win the compensation you deserve by taking the best legal course of action for your situation.
The Law Office of Frank Fernandez handles cases on a contingency-fee basis. We receive a percentage of the money obtained after winning or settling your case.
Most cases are referred to other attorneys for principal responsibility.